Quality North Carolina Provider
HomeCare Management Corporation is an independent North Carolina owned and operated provider of home and community-based services. We are committed to providing excellent service, using highly qualified staff. We have employees ready and willing to provide Personal Care, provide Personal Care, CAP-DA, CAP-C, NC Innovations Waiver services, and Alternative Family Living (AFL). Supervisory nursing visits are provided as appropriate.
What We Have to Offer
- Well-trained and supervised professional and paraprofessional employees.
- Highly motivated employees who are well compensated for their work.
- Well-qualified supervisory staff, experienced with the people with whom we work and provided with the support they need to get the job done for you.
- Excellent working alliance with families, case managers, government agencies, and our workers.
- Sensitivity to special needs.
- Thorough background checks, including careful reference, criminal background, Healthcare Registry, drug screen, and drivers' license records checks.
- Ongoing continuing education and training.
- Goal-oriented services to meet individual needs.
- Cost effective management practices utilizing regional offices, which allow us to pay above average wages and provide better training and supervision. This helps us recruit and retain higher qualified workers to serve each individual's needs.
- Professional mental health, personal care and developmental disability services in North Carolina.